Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Meet "Zombie Girl"

As soon as I heard about "Zombie Girl (2009)", I knew I had to see it, since I love documentaries almost as much as I love zombies. As a parent, it was nice to see other other kids that are into horror movies, yet seem pretty well adjusted. Although her movie, "Pathogen (2006)", had an extremely low budget, her script is really intriguing.

"Emily Hagins is making a zombie movie. It's feature-length, it's bloody, and the zombies don't run. Just like it should be. But there's just one difference between her film and every other zombie movie you've ever seen. Emily is twelve."



You can watch the film for free on Snagfilms until 8/20.

Here is the trailer for "Pathogen", and her latest feature length film, "The Retelling (2009)"



No comments:

Post a Comment